Do you have other products that don't need machines?
Yes! We have several products that dont need machines to make personalized products:
1. Key chains (Square, Round, Rectangle, Long Rectangle, Oval, T-shirt shape key chains, Bottle Opener key chains)
These are very fast phased products for birthdays, baptismal, debuts, weddings, etc
You just print the design from your computer, cut it, and snap-on the key chains! Easy!
2. Snap-on Transparent Button pins - If you don't want to buy button pin machine, or don't have the budget to buy a pin machine at the moment, we can offer you do-it-yourself Snap-on Button pins for promotional items, also for birthdays, baptismal, debuts, weddings, and other events.
3. Photo Insert Tumblers - just print your image t from your printer, and insert it to the Tumbler!
4. Photo Papers - We have various kinds of Photo Papers in different sizes and thickness that can be an Invitation, Calling Cards, Posters, and others.
5. Magnetic Photo Papers - These Magnetic Sheets can be directly printed from your printer, can be Invitations, Souvenirs, Save-the-Date Cards, Calling Cards, and the like.
What are the Different Kinds of Inks?3 Kinds of INKS:
1. Dye Inks - This is the ordinary ink, or desk jet ink for ordinary paper. You can use this for making Invitations, Calling Cards, Key chains, Button pins, Ref Magnets and others. This is the cheapest ink, but must also know that it can bleed when it touches water.
2. Pigment Ink - This is waterproof, best used for T-Shirt Printing (white and colored t-shirts), for Key chains, Button pins, Invitations, Calling Cards, Ref Magnets, Photo Insert Tumblers, Mouse pads, Tote bags, Mini T-Shirts, the print quality will last longer than Dye ink, but Dye ink color when printed is more vibrant than Pigment.
3. Sublimation Ink - this is used mainly for sublimated coated products and ceramics like Mugs, Tiles, Plates, Puzzles, but can also be used for white garments like white t-shirts, but not for dark or colored t-shirts.